We Are Hiring!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. If you are interested in bringing revolutionary human body simulation technology to market, contact us with your résumé.
Vital Mechanics Research is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Developers at VMR take on greenfield projects, and dive deep into technically challenging problems. Their work directly contributes to the main product, and makes tangible business impacts. If you like challenges, and like to contribute to a young system and business, VMR offers plenty of opportunities.
Vital Mechanics Research
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Software Developer – 3D Graphics (Canada remote)
About Vital Mechanics
Vital Mechanics Research, Inc. (VMR) is a highly innovative startup simulating digital humans. Our breakthrough technology makes realistic predictions of the fit of clothing on human soft tissues. After working behind the scenes with the world’s iconic apparel brands and manufacturers, VMR is at the inflection point of delivering a game-changing enterprise product that will transform the global apparel industry.
We are scientists, designers, and software developers working on award winning technology for building true-to-life digital avatars with garments. We are a small, tightly knit and highly competent team. We fully embrace remote work, yet we see each other often to celebrate our achievements or just to enjoy social activities!
- Excellent software design and programming skills.
- Proficient in React and Redux
- Project experience building and deploying web apps.
- Experience in WebGL, THREE.JS or other 3D graphics frameworks.
- Solid understanding of 3D math, and mesh data structures.
- Authorized to work in Canada
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Past experience working on a SaaS product.
- Industry experience in game and/or VFX development.
- Strong personal interest in clothing.